Friday, June 22, 2007

colourful

Honey you’re my favourite
I wonder do you feel the same
honey you’re delicious
I wonder so I taste the same
well I’m an old romantic
sitting here clutching my bleeding heart
if I’m not good enough
then I’ve had enough let’s make this fast
who cares I’ll find my fish I’m colourful

I get so nervous I stutter stutter
I am so clumsy I fumble stumble
I’m not some handsome knight in shining armour
I’m colourful, I’m colourful
well honey you’re the reason
for this poet-inspired love affair
honey this is treason the king is gone Rapunzel let down your hair

You lift me up take me higher higher
you fill me up with desire.

__/__
the parlotones

3 comments:

wolfhunter said...

Olá Cat,

Bom Fim de Semana,

Bj

W.

Cris said...

Bom Fim de Semana!

Beijinhos
Cris

Anonymous said...

Eu queria mandar muitos jinhos, desejar a todos os que gostam de mim e dos meus amigos todos (e tantos que eles são) tudo de bom, e gostava que a paz no mundo reinasse!... ...Ops, afinal isto é um blog e eu pensei que era o Natal dos Hospitais, provavelmente é inapropriado o que acabei de escrever!... Afinal, já não queria nada ter escrito o que escrevi...